Are you looking to buy Wii games? I have a great list for you here! I'm going to make it a multi-part video because honestly, the Nintendo Wii has so many great games! I'm talking about both proprietary and third party games on Nintendo Wii! I have had this series for a while now and I think these are some great games you should have for the Nintendo Wii !!
Mario Pixel Pal on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073X515PK/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=retrovideog0e-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B073X515PK&linkId=f34b97
Pixel Pal link on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075VG1W1V/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=retrovideog0e-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B075VG1W1V&linkId0cc9763
Sonic Pixel Pal on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073X4PSM6/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=retrovideog0e-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B073X4PSM6&linkId=2af21501
Mega Man Pixel Pal on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NCSCU0E/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=retrovideog0e-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B01NCSCU0E&linkId=1092696
The biggest problems of Gamestop:
https://youtu.be/vzmNGrAMHP0
Detective Pikachu Trailer 2 Reaction (Real trailer, no joke this time)
https://youtu.be/Y27F-uC7jFk
Goodwill game hunting problems:
https://youtu.be/MSy66N_BSxI
NES Sports Games: Top 5 of the week:
https://youtu.be/PrPj-HRNacE
How to play Nintendo Switch on a CRT:
https://youtu.be/F72HpDr5gT8
Join channel membership:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6W4xz9_OdWf2kF_yL7UbEQ/join
My equipment:
Canon M50 camera on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079Y45KTJ/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=retrovideog0e-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B079Y45KTJ&linkIdab196677
Canon 70D camera body on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DMS0GTC/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=retrovideog0e-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00DMS0GTC&linkId=3a839188a96a56
Canon EF-S 18-55mm lens at Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BW6LVW2/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=retrovideog0e-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00BW6LVW2&linkId5c404996
TAKSTAR SGC-598 microphone on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014R5FPVM/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=retrovideog0e-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B014R5FPVM&linkId=f6c61766316
My Patreon:
www.patreon.com/retrovideogamepickups
New merch
Logo shirt:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JXP22YH/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=retrovideog0e-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B07JXP22YH&linkId77b306
Gameboy shirt:
https://retrovideogamepickups.bigcartel.com/product/game-boy-logo-shirt
Check out my social media pages:
Instagram account
https://www.instagram.com/retrovideogamepickups/
https://www.facebook.com/retrovideogamepickups/
https://twitter.com/RVGPReviews
"Copyright disclaimer Pursuant to section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976," fair use "is permitted for purposes such as criticism, comment, reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair dealing is a use permitted by copyright law which could otherwise "Not-for-profit, educational or personal use balance in favor of fair dealing. "
#musthavewiigames #wiigames #musthavegames.
Hi
ReplyDeleteI have Mario Superstar Baseball on the GameCube don't have Sluggers for the Wii yet
ReplyDeleteI have all the Mario Pixel Pals accept for 8 bit Mario I have the Sonic one too
ReplyDeletenights is awesome
ReplyDeleteThere's the game mad world and codelyoko
ReplyDeleteGreat games list I'll have to get all those.
ReplyDeleteNice list! As someone said not games I would consider my top so I look forward to more!
ReplyDeleteFavourite console to collect for. Considering the console gets bashed I have over 100 titles and they are all good to great to amazing!
ReplyDeletePost a Comment