Revolution of civilization 2 | IOS iPhone / iPad Game Review - AppSpy.com



Revolution of civilization 2 | IOS iPhone / iPad game review.
Visit http://www.appspy.com for other iPhone and iPad game reviews.

Approximate installed size - 409 MB

http://www.appspy.com/review/8718/civilization-revolution-2 - See the application note and the current price.

10 Comments

  1. AppSpy probably didn't play this game long before reviewing it.  My biggest issue is that I created a strong military only to have it beaten up by inferior units.  Example: archers and riflemen were able to beat up all my tank units.  That was ridiculousness, the game feels rushed out and the units need some serious tweaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good game to keep me busy while commuting. You want this on your Xbox? Serious?? Play CivRev and stay with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will buy it later for sure. I loved the first Civ Rev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this game as bugged as Rev 1 ? Cause civ rev 1 crash on me so many time that I got frustrating and I swear to never buy and other Cid mayers civ... But hey... its Civ... :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I rush build unit or building using money?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ten pounds and forty-nine pence. Wha....? I think I'll wait for a sale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont understand all those guys complaining about the price, when the dev makes a F2P people complain about timers, IAP and ads, and when the dev makes it a pure premium, oh dear its too expansive.... This game is beautiful and wasn't created in a week only, its a lot of works, so the price tag is right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I will buy this sometime later(very very late), cause currently being occupied with Monster Hunter Freedom Unite :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post