Microsoft has just released a new update to the Xbox One dashboard that allows you to fully customize the guide tabs in the new Xbox dashboard. This update is currently only available to members of the Insider program.
Subscribe: https://youtube.com/randalthor19?sub_confirmation=1
My last video: youtu.be/19B-q8CNukc
If you want to support the chain and see it grow, you can make a donation here: https://www.paypal.me/RandalThor19
Thank you for watching the video and for coming through the channel. If you like the video, please press this Like button and consider subscribing to the channel for more future content. Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Xbox Live: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamerTag=Rand+al+Thor+19
PSN ID: Rand_al_Thor19
Switch Friend Code: SW-6438-0735-7885
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rand_al_Thor_19
Mixer: https://mixer.com/RandalThor19
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rand_al_thor_19.
Is customizing the Xbox Guide layout something that you want to do?
ReplyDeleteXbox one update
ReplyDeleteMy Xbox doesn’t have the new layout
ReplyDeleteHow you get the Cyberpunk background?
ReplyDeleteWhy do I not have this on my Xbox X??? The console is all up to date with updates!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't have the 'Customise guide tabs' when I scroll to system 🤔
ReplyDeleteAnyone else have their xbox up to date and still not have the new layout?
ReplyDeleteGame share modern warfare
ReplyDeleteHow do I get it
ReplyDeleteI don't have it, I looked everywhere
ReplyDeleteIs it just me or am i the only one who doesnt have this even though im in the program?
ReplyDeleteMy girlfriend had this update today, she Is using and xbox one S and I'm using an Xbox one X but I did not get the update, anyone know why ?
ReplyDeleteCan you tell me how to get this done. The thing to customise It isn’t there
ReplyDeleteim i only the one who think xbox try to catch up with PlayStation? PlayStation great simple UI and they never recreate UI once after they done it.. it means playstation confident for their plan.. i see xbox dont feel like confident they keep on changing and changing.. thats why PlayStation still the king because once PlayStation done it thats it no redesign the UI..
ReplyDeleteI don’t have that and I have Xbox Insider
ReplyDeleteDon’t have the system thing
ReplyDeleteCan someone help please?
Mine isn’t Showing up I can’t find it
ReplyDeleteHow did u get that hub
ReplyDeleteFake
ReplyDeleteIt sucks ass they keep making it worse
ReplyDeleteWhat's the guide button
ReplyDeleteDose the update support the original Xbox One
ReplyDeleteWait, my store/mixer/community tabs are still there. Is there an option to remove them?
ReplyDeleteBut but but, ps4 is meant to be better🤣🤣🤣👌🏻 xbox is the goat
ReplyDeleteSomeone PLEASE respond to this problem, so you know when you press your Xbox home button to pull out your home and where you clip stuff. Why is my time and battery percentage at the top right and not the bottom right, I always liked it at the bottom and I've tried everything and can't find anything, it's the same in the video AT THE TOP RIGHT, I really wanna make it at the bottom please tell me how
ReplyDeleteI like the old ui better
ReplyDeleteI dont have that option
ReplyDeleteIt’s like this now , just turned on my Xbox and it’s new
ReplyDeleteHow do u change the tile layout on the dash board
ReplyDeletethis is horrid... i want my blades back... this looks like a messy tablet/mobile phone home page. why MS... why you no like your own system. another win for Playstation i guess ><
ReplyDeleteI have the new updated Dashboard but don’t have the ability to change the taskbar
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get the cyberpunk background?
ReplyDeletePost a Comment