Peril! Nintendo Wii game 1



Part 2 of a brand new marathon of the new Jeopardy! the games I play. It's one of the three easiest, but they all look alike because it's the same set for everyone. No, I don't have it for the Xbox.

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I could configure the game to display multiple choice responses, as this led to many more wins. It also led to a lot more guesswork, which would explain why I'm such a chicken on PC and PS2. In any case, how much money can I win in this game, if any? .

12 Comments

  1. It's hard writing on the screen using a Wii remote. It never even was on a touchscreen,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never understood why people had to answer a question in the form of a question on this game show. This is one reason why I never liked Jeopardy. It's annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know! I don’t know the Mediterranean! Geez! Seriously,I don’t!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do I care?! Sorry! Anyone else?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably not! It definitely not! The correct response is Transylvania! Oh,transylvania!

    ReplyDelete
  6. why is he not playing Wheel of Fortune it could be stupid

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post