PlayStation 3 / PS3 Hidden Gems 2 Games



PLUS PlayStation 3 / PS3 Hidden Gems - Lesser-known games for PS3 collectors!

Buy these PS3 games here! http://goo.gl/Pq6UPX

Games presented:
Eternal Sonata
3D Dot Game Heroes
Folklore
Deadly Premonition Director’s Edition
A heavenly sword
Resonance of destiny
Puppeteer
Time Crisis 4
Disgaea 4

Hidden part PS3 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rorfFQ9eM6s

Support Metal Jesus on PATREON: http://goo.gl/wi7PpW
Buy old DOS and PC games on GOG.com * http://goo.gl/Ezudc7
MetalJesus T-shirts and stickers * http://metaljesusrocks.redbubble.com

FOLLOW ME
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MetalJesusRocks
Facebook: http://facebook.com/MetalJesusRocks
Site: http://www.MetalJesusRocks.com.

35 Comments

  1. Deadly Premonition is something that H. Kojima should absolutely study. It proves that a massive budget isn't required to tell an astoundingly moody horror tale . . .
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again anime and turn base lame af

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I believe that MJR is a hidden 💎 himself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heavenly sword was subtily promoted in the series 'heroes'. Mica plays it on his PS3...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is awesome. I have a ps3 80gb but i upgrade to 500gb ssd. For those who think the ssd makes any difference in speed, the answer is no! The only thing that is better and is very small is the noise and the heat, decreased a little bit nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How have I never heard of Puppeteer before?! I've never seen that on any list anywhere else. Found it now in Australia for $7!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You’re into arcade racing games. Gotta check out Blur dude. I just picked it up and it’s so awesome. Power ups, attacks, Health meter. And the controllers are really tight

    ReplyDelete
  8. Puppeteer looks kinda like voodoo Vince, aka instant buy for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would go for the fat ps3 if it didn't sound like a boeing 747

    ReplyDelete
  10. Idk if you’ve covered it or not. But I know you like arcade racing games and Blur on PS3 is a must you have to check out. Found it at the flea market recently cause I’ve never heard of it and it looked cool. It’s amazing. Like a burnout style with Mario kart aspects. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a 60g original day 1 release. I worked at GameStop at the time. I lived it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have two of the 60 gb ps3. In sweden it's not that rare to find.
    Jesper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your personality reminds me of the great khali

    ReplyDelete
  14. Note: Only the Razing Storm release has PS Move support for Time Crisis 4

    Original TC4 standalone only supports Guncon3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ps3 backwards compatible is the best gaming system ever in my opinion unless you like retrons. Like you said you can play 3 different systems and each has it's own style of gaming since gaming popularity changes with time. I love mine and I'll mlm never let it go and have owned a 4 and 4 pro selling both since I think it sucks. I was a first person in my elementary school to own a SNES when it came out and that's where I started really gaming. Had genesis which has two classics on ps2 and one on ps3 so right there you can jam some genesis. I've had saturn and lunar probably it's best RPG title can be had on ps1 so again ps3. I've owned many systems but hands down the ps3 backwards compatible is the best its gets unless you DL bootlegs and such but for a actual physical copy collector or someone younger looking into getting into collecting get a ps3 BC you wont regret it I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to suggest a possible ps3 hidden gem for your consideration. It’s a pinball dlc for the game Pain. if your not a big fan of the game Pain you will never try the dlc, that’s why it's hidden. It is the use of “ooching” to increase the momentum that makes this a gem imho

    ReplyDelete
  17. I gotta say that your taste of games is really horrible

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got the ps3 40gb fat system bought it 2007 still love it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heavenly sword is trash the load time is ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just a quick note, only certain 20gb, 60gb and 80gb models play PS2 games!
    Sony has the exact models on their website saying which CECH-** model plays PS2.
    Also ALL PS3 consoles play PS1 games, you have the option to create a virtual memory in your PS3 for your save games!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I still look back on these good ole videos it’s so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  22. I took a chance on Folklore back when it came out and I normally dont like that type of game but man! It's so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Heavenly Sword was the first PS3 game i played when I bought the system in 2006/2007... I remember thinking to myself, damn everything is so shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Who still has a PS2,PS3,Vita,PSP,N64,Original Xbox?

    ReplyDelete
  25. 3D Dot Game Heroes looks FANTASTIC! I wish more companies tried to innovate like Atlus did. Also...i wish it were a little cheaper/easier to find...

    ReplyDelete
  26. too much Weeb shit... like sure you can like this but its too much...

    ReplyDelete
  27. I also have a bunch of other games on this list but these two deserve a special mention since they're so criminally underrated. Both were on PS+ ages ago, check if you don't own them.
    I platinumed Puppeter last summer. It's a fucking masterpiece, easily among the best platformers ever. Especially with how the story is told like a theater play. Amazing. 9/10.
    I also platinumed Deadly Premonition last summer. In words of Jim Sterling: " This game is so bad, it's not just become good. It's pretty close to perfect." You have to play it to understand. There is no other game like it and yet it's a mix of everything you've already seen elsewhere and it butchered every gameplay mechanic possible. A masterpiece. 10/10.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post