realMyst - Android Trailer



Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noodlecake.realmyst
Amazon Kindle Fire - https://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/dl/android?p=com.noodlecake.realmyst

realMyst is all Myst, but incredibly more real. You can explore anywhere, unhindered and in real time! Choose your own path through the forest on Myst Island. Lazily look up into the trees of the age of Channelwood. Relax by the undulating fountain at sunset in the Selenitic age. Take the tour for a full panoramic tour of Sirrus' throne room. Seek shelter from the Stone Age storm.

And what could make this experience even more real? Now you can have it all on your mobile device with nothing between you and Myst, except the touch of your finger - the purest of interfaces between you and the surreal island adventure that will become your world.

• All original mystical ages plus bonus rhyme age
• Full Myst gameplay and interaction
• Dynamic environments - water ripple, rainfall, tree ripple
• Haunting Myst music and dynamic 3D sounds
• Simple navigation - touch and hold to move, drag to rotate
• Advanced navigation - run, reverse, reverse look, etc.
• "Interaction guides" show how to interact with objects
• "Bookmark" function to save and restore progress
• RealMyst Hint Guide - Go beyond this puzzling puzzle


Note: this is a huge game (~ 700 MB) and may take a while to download and install on your device. .

9 Comments

  1. Omg memories! Awesome. Please put it on iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yes! So surprised to see this amazing news, the game looks fantastic. Great work Noodlecake, thanks for bringing it over to android!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 years ago I had to upgrade my PC to play this (still have the boxes on my bookshelf).
    Now I can play it on my phone.
    I expect to play it again on my cortical implant in another 15 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news... Although i would prefer the traditional prerendered graphics... even if it wasn't "real".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now there is Myst for Android to play on tablets or phablets:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noodlecake.realmyst
    I loved it so much on PC at that early times. Its atmosphere with grafics and sounds was extraordinary. Now I was again at Myst island. Good that most of the puzzles need to be found again, because meanwhile I can not remember them:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the game name in german translated to english is "real shit" or something like that 😂 look up the translation of "Mist"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like Long Duck Dong from 16 candles when he says "I have never been SO happy in mah HO LIFE!"

    I feel that too. 😍Thank you NoodleCake Games!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, but the framerate is shit on every phone I've tried, and the intro is pretty poorly done. Could we get the original point and click prerendered version, too?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post