This video was released by Rtgamecrowd, originally titled "Playing Absolute Bangers in an Absolute Banger", and was released on November 11, 2020
All rights belong to Daniel (RTGame):
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/rtgamecrowd
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RTGameCrowd
Youtube: https://youtube.com/RTGame
Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/RTGame.
I remember losing my virginity to the sound of I Want Die's cover of Mute City
ReplyDelete57:03 The class when I turn up late
ReplyDelete33:18 Disgraceful... Davie504 would be disappointed... Another bass has been mistaken go be a electric guitar...
ReplyDelete52:09 personal time stamp so I can watch later
ReplyDeleteJ A M
ReplyDeletei want the pure music video to september thank you
ReplyDeleteWhen he kept saying JAM, I was drinking water and spit it all over my dog and had to dry her off... I feel so bad...
ReplyDeletei got three cavities
ReplyDeletebro your voice puts me to sleep i just time traveled from the start of the stream to halfway
ReplyDelete2:27:00
ReplyDeleteThe moment you’ve been waiting for
Fuck toy I fell asleep to this shit and and now I’m fucking going insane fuck this fuck this!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJ A M
ReplyDeleteWhen he conducted the four seasons was hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteI fell asleep with auto play on and this video came on and after 2 hours of it playing, I woke up and I was like what the hell is that sound then I saw this.... I am scared.
ReplyDeleteThis honestly is my favorite wii game because its so unknown and very bad
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing this, it strangely made me homesick
daydream disbeliever
ReplyDeleteOfficial I Wand Die Band Track List:
ReplyDelete47:38 - Daydream Believer
1:16:07 - Do-Re-Me
1:55:52 - F-Zero Mute City Theme
2:13:16 - Jingle Bell Rock
2:32:40 - La Bamba
2:51:44 - Do-Re-Me(Metal Remix)
3:15:40 - September
1:04:23 I don't think I've ever laughed as hard lmao
ReplyDeleteTimestamps
ReplyDeleteSeptember 3:15:45
The flea waltz 1:19:32
F zero mute city theme 1:55:58
Jingle bell rock 2:13:22
La bamba 2:32:48
Do re mi 1:16:14
Daydream believer 47:44
Open orchestra
Twinkle twinkle little star 56:13
Carmen 1:01:12
The four seasons spring 1:03:48
1:03:46 is what I come back for every time.
ReplyDeleteahh yes. That's how the trumpet is played (It's actually tough, I play it).
ReplyDeleteAs a violinist, this hurts, but this is what I do with my friends in orchestra so I felt this on a spiritual level
ReplyDeleteJ A M
ReplyDeleteThat's one hell of a jaw harp if it's able to play more than one note.
ReplyDeleteyellow flannel,
ReplyDeleteJ A M
ReplyDeleteStemper baby!!! Hihihihi
ReplyDelete1:03:46 is my favorite part
ReplyDeleteClassic grind
ReplyDeleteEver need laugh therapy.....this is perfect for that, was feeling really down so I decided to watch this. Thank you dude
ReplyDeletePost a Comment