No matter how many times Microsoft has challenged Sony in the console space, Sony has ALWAYS beaten them. Now it looks like Sony is heading to the Xbox Series X with its own megaton announcements!
((SOURCE)) https://www.gematsu.com/2020/01/ps5-unique-unannounce-features-teased-by-sony-interactive-entertainment-president
** PLEASE SUPPORT THE CHANNEL AND CONSIDER BECOMING A MEMBER! **
M&C SHOW PATREON SUPPORT - https://www.patreon.com/MCMornings
Follow me on Twitter- https://twitter.com/The_CrapGamer
Crapgamer merch- https://www.redbubble.com/people/crapgamer/works/25478767-scorpio-master-race?p=t-shirt&style=mens&body_color=black&print_location=front
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/crapgamer/
XBL Gamertag - MOH Crapgamer
PSN- Crapgamer.
Ps5 great exclusives +gta 6 will be on ps5 first for few months then to other platforms
ReplyDeleteNot sure who you crapgamers are but please get a life ,people buy what they can afford you can comment all you like about what's the best or the worst at the end of the day it all comes down to money , I have an Xbox one x which I bought second hand and I'm very pleased with its performance I have a PlayStation 3 which is also very good all second hand ,remember it's what you can afford.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny because ps5 specs are 40% of Xbox series X 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's going to destroy it
ReplyDeletePS5 at CES 2020 only idiots and Xbox fanboys would have thought that.
ReplyDeleteWhat game are u playing on screen?
ReplyDeleteWhy do you keep making terrible content you make think that YouTube game is easy and I am bout to jump into this because I see how bad your content is 😂
ReplyDeletePower matters to me and HALO
ReplyDeleteHow dose that make Xbox look weak it’s stronger in every way
ReplyDeleteDon't really care who wins or who loses they make money anyway and if I like I'll buy it doesn't matter where they make it .
ReplyDeleteWe didn't need a PS5 logo. we already knew the name and how the. looks just like any other logo that playstation has we want to see the console we know about the specs we don't need they either
ReplyDeleteU will come back to the dark side. I'm already calling it, he will go back to sucking xbox D
ReplyDeleteXbox selling out ps5 😂🤣🤣in which dimension? 😂🤣😂😂😂😂
ReplyDeleteHow is that slapingmicrosoft lol wow unreal
ReplyDeleteLol, crap dude invests most of his day to create multiple daily hate videos with incongruous conjectures. The dude is a future mass shooter.
ReplyDeleteSNAKE OIL! $ONY KILLED NOTHING WITH "UNNANOUNCED FEATURES" MICRO$OFT ALREADY HAS!😂🤣😂🤣😂. IGNORANT TO THINK MICRO$OFT CAN WIN?? STUPID ? TIME... IF PLAYSTATION "KILLED" XBOX, WHY/HOW ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS?? WHAT'S IGNORANT IS EVERYONE TRYING TO "WIN" THIS NON EXISTENT WAR (SEGA ROUSED YOU ALL SINCE DAY 1, AND WHO IS STILL MAKING CONSOLES?😂🤣😂) RATHER THAN ACCEPT WHAT OUR DEVELOPERS/MANUFACTURERS ARE SELLING, ANG IGNORE WHAT DISINTERESTS YOU!
ReplyDeleteZzzzzZzZzZzzZZZzzz.......
ReplyDeleteHow will they recover? Add another dislike 3 videos a day of nothing. Still not sure how his videos keep showing up in my feed.
ReplyDeleteAs soon as I enter a crappgamer “review”, I dislike before it even loads. 🤷♂️ Stop uploading bullshit.
ReplyDeleteYour just fall of @#@# you can not get real news use some one else news from utube and copy your utube
ReplyDeleteI used to believe in crap now he's just click bate
ReplyDeleteSony will announce tomorrow that the new PS5 controller will be white. And CrapgamerReviews will also announce that Microsoft just went bankrupt after Sony’s big announcement. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
ReplyDeleteIts not cockiness if u can back it up, it becomes fact!
ReplyDeleteXtards on suicide watch!
ReplyDeleteCasuals play whats popular, not what's powerful..boom.
ReplyDeletePs5 logo likes just made xbox see the future of next generation results.
It's sad that these fools worship a Japanese company..... While the Japanese reject the Xbox out of national pride......
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, I'm going Xbox.....
Is this dude a idiot. They just show a logo how does that built hype for the console. Xbox showed the console and a game coming to it which looks really good. Plus the Series X literally looks like it’s built to be a PC which means it has to be powerful to run games.
ReplyDeleteX made more headlines. This is silly
ReplyDeleteJesus look at those dislikes. Lol
ReplyDeleteSo your teasing a tease...
ReplyDeleteHow those this make Xbox weak I don’t understand your logic, o wait it’s crapgamer there’s no logic
ReplyDeleteAnother crap review LOL
ReplyDeleteWill xbox press charges?
ReplyDeleteYup a logo just killed xbox. Oh yeah, a logo. What a joke
ReplyDeleteOk unsubscribed
ReplyDeleteAll these Xtards are salty they want Microsoft to win so bad never going to happen playstation will always be dominate
ReplyDeleteThe Xbox series X
ReplyDeleteIs
The Tower of Power
The world's most powerful console
With the most studios
in all fairness to crap and the popooo nies... when crap used to be a Pro Xbox guy and bashing Playstation from left to right.. We were used to praising him for that 🤔
ReplyDeletePost a Comment