0:00:08 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
0:00:28 From Blob
0:00:48 Donkey Kong Country Returns
0:01:08 Kirby's epic thread
0:01:28 Kirby's return to Dream Land
0:01:48 Mario Kart Wii
0:02:08 Monster Hunter Tri
0:02:28 NBA Jam
0:02:48 New Super Mario Bros.
0:03:08 Punch-Out !!
0:03:29 Resident Evil 4
0:03:49 Rock Band 3
0:04:09 Silent Hill: broken memories
0:04:29 Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
0:04:49 Sound colors
0:05:09 Super Mario Galaxy
0:05:29 Super Mario Galaxy 2
0:05:49 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
0:06:09 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
0:06:29 The last story
0:06:49 The legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
0:07:09 Metroid Prime Trilogy: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
0:07:29 Wii Party
0:07:49 Wii Sports
0:08:09 Xenoblade Chronicles.
No gti club
ReplyDeleteDont forget about super Mario sport mix
ReplyDeletethis was uploaded on my birthday HMMM.....
ReplyDeleteKororinpa, is a beautiful fun game. It's a simple marble rolling arcade puzzle game and I love it. If anyone hasn't checked it out then do so...it's highly addictive too ;)
ReplyDeleteTwilight Princess was released on both the GCN and Wii. The Wii being mirrored to the GCN.
ReplyDeleteTwilight Princess HD was on the Wii U. Not the Wii. Just to clarify.
Pandora tower, The last Story, Muramasa, Super paper mario, skyward sword, Mario Strikers charged, Super Mario Baseball, Metriod other M, Mad World. Many titles missed that are better than modern warfare 3 on the Wii. Mw3 is better on xbox 360.
ReplyDeleteWow, another fellow Xenoblade Fan! Noice!
ReplyDeleteCame here to play in ipad rom of Nintendo wii games
ReplyDeleteAwesome list!!!
ReplyDeleteKirby epic ??
ReplyDeleteIs best 😭😭😭😭
Mario Kart wii is low wtf
ReplyDeleteHi. Just wanted to say that Twilight Princess HD is not on Wii. Keep it up.
ReplyDeletebro where is mad world ?
ReplyDeleteT W I L I G H T P R I N C E S S HD
ReplyDeleteYou forget the call of duty black ops 1
ReplyDeletetwilight princess HD is not on wii
ReplyDeleteNew super mario bros Wii is the best😀
ReplyDeleteWhy does everyone forget Animal Crossing City Folk?
ReplyDeleteNo ice age 3? Shame
ReplyDeletewhere's wii sport resort and lego games??? Im triggered
ReplyDeleteTwilight princess HD?
ReplyDeleteNow that Just Dance 2020 is out you may need to reconsider updating the list
ReplyDeleteI was hoping for Epic mickey! 😂
ReplyDeletewii party and wii sports resort were everything tbh
ReplyDeleteMe when I first played MHTri: THE MAN IS WEARING A BRA
ReplyDeleteWhat about No More Heroes?
ReplyDeleteRayman origins is a best game
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck does this list say The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD. You do know that it's the Wii version so it's not the HD version for the Wii U
ReplyDeleteSo far I always use my Wii and Wii u you forgot those games, Harry Potter, Billy, Pirates des Caraïbes.
ReplyDeleteI don't care smg and smg2 is the best and I have 10 of these games from this list
ReplyDeleteCASUAL ALERT!!!!
ReplyDeleteRed steel, muramasa, okami, fatal frame, golden eye remake.. Sin and punishment.. A lot games..
ReplyDeleteThere is mad world .
ReplyDeleteThe Wii is one of my all-time favorites
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion I love Mario party nine
ReplyDeleteWtf Bro You forget Inazuma Elecen Strikers😱
ReplyDeleteNintendo games have such great art style that even stretched in an emulator the game still look good
ReplyDeleteBro how u configured mouse in this emulator can u plzz help i cant get it to work in silent hill and juu on the grudge plzz tell in detail bro
ReplyDeleteI would discourage getting twilight princess for any kids because of its adult innuendos like spanking a monkey as a boss fight.
ReplyDeleteThere is this one game I'm trying to find but I cant it was a kid that was like the Grimm reaper and there was this girl I think please tell what game this is if you get the chance
ReplyDeleteWho else was triggered when baby peach didn’t use the star
ReplyDeletePost a Comment