Xbox One X umboxing + gameplay! Is this the new best console !?
► Unpack iPhone X! - https://youtu.be/nszCMkCzndg
Did you like the video? Press LI "LIKE" 👍 - Thank you!
Hi, I'm Ali-A! Thanks for watching one of my videos! :) This is my channel where I play ALL the games with which I enjoy sharing with YOU all. Make sure you check out more of my videos and "SUBSCRIBE" to be notified every time I download. Thank you - Good video! :RE
► NEW Ali-A Merch!
• Shop - http://AliAShop.com
► Follow me!
• Facebook - http://facebook.com/AliAarmy
• Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/OMGitsAliA
• #AliAapp (iOS) - http://tinyurl.com/9u5h3d8
• #AliAapp (Android) - http://tinyurl.com/bz8kjbs
• Host your own Minecraft servers here:
http://gizmoservers.com ("AliA" 20% discount)
• Cheapest games - https://www.g2a.com/r/AliA
• The helmet I use - http://bit.ly/1dXHELh
• How I record ALL of my gameplay:
http://e.lga.to/a
Subscribe for more videos!
- PlusAli-A
---
Video downloaded and owned by Ali-A! (PG, for the whole family + no profanity!).
He did sth to his face maybe threading
ReplyDeletePls can I have codes
ReplyDeleteI'm about to get that xbox so pls give me I sub ed and liked pls I really need it
ReplyDeleteCan you send me a game console
ReplyDeletecan you tell me where you got this
ReplyDeleteGet fortnight plz
ReplyDeleteAli-a has a cat?? Pet reveal peeps!
ReplyDeleteCall of duty ww2
ReplyDeleteI liked
ReplyDeleteFortnite
ReplyDeleteWAIT SO aila is a PS4 pro Xbox one s wiu Nintendo switch Xbox 360 and Xbox one x gamer he has so much consoles
ReplyDeleteThat Xbox One X is awesome but I'm going for PS4.
ReplyDeleteRlly want assassins creed origins
ReplyDeleteHe said he would do a game play
ReplyDelete10:40 is this the gameplay he meant 😂😂
ReplyDeleteI dont have an xbox but I will still like your video all of your videos are awesome like you to if you think so (not the comment but the video)
ReplyDeleteFortnite
ReplyDeleteCan I pls have Star Wars I love that and I feel soo sad I miss the event on fortnite that will make my day
ReplyDeletethere is no gameplay though
ReplyDeleteMy I get a shoutout or win
ReplyDeletecan I please have a game?
ReplyDeleteI'm getting one soon
ReplyDeletengl this sucks
ReplyDeleteHey give me pass plz
ReplyDeleteHow to insist others to commit suicide
ReplyDelete1).....
2)Make an unboxing video which others cannot afford
I hate you so much alia also you are very very fat!!
ReplyDeleteYou are the pestent alia you are fat and ugly and alia you are the worst person ever bye fat person!
ReplyDeletei m indonesia 😀😀😊😊👍👍👆
ReplyDeleteCod ww2
ReplyDeleteI would lke the gold but ur not going to give me
ReplyDelete8:26 lol
ReplyDeleteXBOX ONE X is better that's why it cost more.
ReplyDeletehas your Mom told you to clean your room?
ReplyDeleteI got a Xbox one x
ReplyDeleteWhat's the point of blurring out ur gamer tag but when u go to ur installed games u never blurred it out🤦🏻♂️
ReplyDelete11:05 hides his name
ReplyDelete11:27 hello there I can see your name
Play fortnite on it
ReplyDeleteYo!!😁
ReplyDelete0:45 Are we here for the Xbox One X or the iPhone?
ReplyDeleteI assume that’s the power button he says as he points to the eject button
ReplyDeleteI want them
ReplyDeleteCan you play fortnite on xbox one x scorpio edition?
ReplyDeleteYeah mint gameplay
ReplyDeletePost a Comment